Unique Approach for Maximum Results.
NAI Earle Furman, LLC offers a full service property management program that encompasses a unique hands-on approach to real estate management. Formal monthly property inspections with face-to-face contact with each tenant provide the foundation of the management program. Each property is evaluated on an individual basis with the end result being a management program that will suit the needs of each property and owner. Monthly operational reports are tailored to accommodate each property and include an executive summary page unlike any in the industry. NAI Earle Furman, LLC manages over five million square feet throughout the Carolinas.
Property Management Services
- Formal property inspections each month with a copy of the inspection report included in the monthly report
- Face-to-face monthly meetings with each tenant to identify and address tenant needs
- Fast and effective response to tenant needs, repairs and maintenance requests
- Continual evaluation of vendor contracts and services to insure the best results and fair pricing
- Thorough review of all operational invoices prior to payment
- Annual budget submission with periodic reports which provide monthly and year-to-date tracking of operational expenses
- After-hour emergency response to urgent problems
- In-house maintenance services with a team of technicians that is second to none as it relates to customer service, skilled maintenance care, fair pricing and trust
Project/Construction Management Services
NAI Earle Furman, LLC has the ability to provide project/construction management services by project basis or program basis. Our project management approach creates additional value as we manage these projects in a manner that provides the least interference to tenants while constantly striving to stay under budget and on time.
To download the Property Management brochure click here