Specialties: Industrial, Logistics / Multi-Modal
Scope of Service Experience
Alex focuses on logistics services for real estate clients.
Background & Experience
Alex is a native of Concord, NC and has been in Greenville since 2004. Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman, Alex was with Rodgers Builders for 15 years where he was Vice President of Business Development. Alex joined NAI Earle Furman in 2013 to assist in the creation of the Logistics Division. He provides corporate real estate services for a large regional healthcare organization in addition to sales and leasing of industrial property.
BA in Psychology, The Citadel, 1993
Professional Associations & Designations
• GGAR Commercial Committee Member
• Coastal Conservation Association of South Carolina, state board member
• Leadership South Carolina Class of 2011
• ULI Sustainable Leadership Class of 2010
• Furman Liberal Arts Leadership Class of 2009
• Member, Cancer Society of Greenville County (former board member)
• Life Member, Trout Unlimited
• Licensed private pilot