NAI Earle Furman’s Franchise Real Estate Services division provides outsourced real estate services to Franchisors and their Franchisees. Our Franchise Real Estate Services team helps clients source locations, execute leases, prepare for openings, and expertly navigate the real estate process. The goal is a Franchisor and Franchisee who feel confident in the lease they sign and the location they open, through a process that is efficient, effective, and tailored to their needs.
How We Help Franchisors
- Reduced overhead through outsourcing of real estate services
- Quicker openings by maximizing real estate resources
- A standardized approach to real estate gives each franchisee the tools to succeed
How We Help Your Franchisee
- A streamlined real estate process allows more focus on marketing and business development
- Reduced development time for faster openings
- Empowering franchisees with confidence in lease and location
- Providing analysis and evaluation of existing locations and clientele
Founder/CEO, 9Round Kickboxing
"NAI Earle Furman’s Franchise Real Estate Service team has been a key component in our company’s ongoing strategic growth and development. Their real estate expertise has allowed us to focus on other important matters. They do a wonderful job!"
CEO, New York Butcher Shoppe
“The team at NAI Earle Furman has helped us at the New York Butcher Shoppe to elevate our offerings and improve our systems for both us as franchisors and our current and prospective franchisees.”
Franchise Development Coordinator, ARCpoint Labs
“It has been a pleasure working with the team at NAI Earle Furman. Having an organized real estate process is very important and NAI Earle Furman has been an essential player in keeping our real estate process smooth and efficient. They have been a tremendous help with streamlining and improving our process along with helping our franchisees move through the process. Our business has been extremely busy over the last 6 months due to our labs having the ability to offer COVID testing and having the NAI team by our side has proved very helpful! I would highly recommend this company to any Franchisor that needs help with their Real Estate Department.”