Specialties: Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
John specializes in the investment sales, office and retail sectors.
B.S. in Marketing Management and B.A. in English, Bob Jones University, 1991
Background & Experience
John Gray joined NAI Earle Furman, LLC in the summer of 2010. Previously, he co-founded Croxton Gray Commercial in January 2005 after 14 years as a top producer with another market-leading commercial real estate firm. He is actively involved in all segments of the real estate market including listing, sales and consulting for office, retail and investment properties.
In recent years the majority of his business has been that of representing corporate clients and local investors on their investment properties. This has included the sale of several major office parks, retail centers, apartment complexes and other numerous office and retail transactions. He also has successfully completed a wide variety of tenant representation services for companies such as Intertel Technologies, Cass Information Systems, Aaron Rents, Alltel Communications, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Price Waterhouse Coopers and others. In addition, he exclusively handles the sales and leasing of the Collins Entertainment family portfolio.
John takes a long-term approach in his business and is not a transaction-oriented broker, but conversely, is intent on building relationships with his clients to further enhance the profitability of those whom he serves.
Professional Associations & Designations
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• Former Chairman, Greenville Association of Realtors Commercial Steering Committee
• 2012 CoStar Power Broker – Top Sales Brokers
• 2012 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Platinum Level
• 2012 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Transaction
• 2011 CoStar Power Broker – Top Retail Leasing Brokers
• 2011 NAI Earle Furman Capital Club award recipient – Gold Level
• Former Chairman, Commercial Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors
• Served on the South Carolina CCIM State Chapter Board of Directors as President
• Served on the Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Economic Development Committee
• 2000, GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors) Commercial Realtor of the Year
• 1996, one of New America Network’s Investment Council Top Producers