- Anderson County’s cost of living is 10% lower than the national average
- Plentiful and affordable housing
- Located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
- Twenty minutes from Greenville, SC, forty-five minutes from Spartanburg, SC, and an hour from Asheville, NC
- Anderson is conveniently located in Upstate South Carolina, almost equidistant between New York and Miami
- With more than 230 manufacturers in the county, including 22 international companies, Anderson has a thriving business climate.
- The top major industries in Anderson include manufacturers of automotive products, metal products, industrial machinery, plastics, publishing, and textiles.
- Located on one of the most traveled interstates in the nation: I-85
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, which serves more than 2 million passengers per year by 6 major airlines
- Three hours from the Port of Charleston
- Two major rail lines – CSX and Norfolk Southern – and two short line rail service providers serve the Upstate