- Spartanburg’s cost of living is 11.50% lower than the U.S. average, making it an affordable choice.
- Spartanburg is conveniently located in Upstate South Carolina, between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
- Less than an hour from Asheville, NC and only twenty minutes from Greenville, SC
- Spartanburg’s location at the intersection of I-85 and I-26 makes it an attractive choice for businesses and residents.
- Spartanburg is home to 10 international firms including BMW, Milliken, Michelin, Cryovac, and Kohler
- Spartanburg’s international firms represent 18 countries
- Spartanburg’s Economic Futures Group was recently named one of the “Top Ten Economic Development Organizations” in the country by Site Selection Magazine
- Located at the intersection of two of the most traveled interstates in the nation – I-85 and I-26
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport – more than 2 million passengers per year are served by 6 major airlines offering 50 non-stop daily departures to 16 major cities and 19 airports across the country. (gspairport.com)
- Three hours from the Port of Charleston
- §Historically known as the “Hub-City,” because of the prevalence of rail lines in the area