Managing Director & Shareholder - Furman Capital Advisors
Scope of Service Experience
Kay focuses on multifamily investment sales and land for multifamily development.
Background & Experience
Born and raised in Greenville, SC and having joined the newly founded multifamily division in 2011, Kay specializes in investor relationship management and multifamily market knowledge. Additionally, she holds an MBA with a Real Estate Finance concentration and therefore leads the team in property valuation, analytics, and marketing strategy. In 2014, Kay became the first female partner at NAI Earle Furman.
B.S. in Merchandising, Florida State University, 2002 (Cum Laude)
MBA with Real Estate Finance and Development concentration, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2010 (Magna Cum Laude)
Professional Associations & Designations
• The Family Effect, Board Member
• The Community Foundation, Board Member
• Greenville Women Giving, Member
• Leadership Greenville, Class 39
• CoStar Power Broker - Top Sales Broker 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
• CREW Upstate - Rising Star Award, 2014
• Greenville Business Magazine - Best & Brightest, Class of 2015
• Real Estate Forum Magazine - Women of Influence, 2015